|The most popular colors of
1. French Glow is the perfect choice for pure color - no
base tones for paler dolls or for all over washed dolls.
French Glow is also a near perfect match to Seeley's French
2. French Rose or French Antique - used by Donna and Kelly Rubert on many of their dolls.
French Antique is more pink based while French Rose is a
softer, more neutral with lavender rose undertones.
3. Misty Cream or Champagne - perfect for many of Dianna Effner's dolls - especially the babies. Also perfect for
Asian or Oriental dolls where a lighter skin tone is
preferred. Misty Cream is a darker beige skin tone,
while Champagne is softer, more neutral with beige
1. Mocha is the color of choice for the slightly brown suntan
base. Perfect for hispanic, light colored AA/Cau
bi-racial, Indians, or whenever a very light brown flesh is
2. Desert Tan is perfect for the darkest suntan or the darker
Asian, Oriental or Hispanic look.
3. Tender Beige is perfect for the lighter suntan or just a
healthy glow skin tone
Red Skin Tones
1. Indian Flesh is a deep red with brown undertones for
darker Native Americans.
2. French Blush - a deeper red rosey tone. Perfect fore flesh
tones with ruddy complexions.
2. Native Bronze is a softer red brown - perfect for
many Native Americans without the harsh red of Indian Flesh.
1. Mocha is the color of choice for hispanic, AA/Cau
bi-racial, Indians, or whenever a light brown flesh is
2. Cinnamon is slightly darker shade than Mocha. Used for
many lighter toned African American dolls.
3. Rich Brown flesh - a dark brown color for the darker
toned African American dolls.
1. Fashion White - a soft, creamy white - perfect for
snowbabies or items needing a creamy, yellow undertone.
2. Azure White - a soft white with blue undertones - perfect for antique